Try these troubleshooting steps if the DTEN D7 unit is showing a black screen after a manual Zoom Rooms installation.
Plug in a Windows keyboard to the blue colored USB ports.
- Go to the left side of the PC and look for the PC power button
- Press and hold for 4 seconds to complete shutdown the PC.
- Press the button again to power on PC
- Rapidly press Ctrl + F4 to recover the PC while the screen shows following
(If you have a Logitech keyboard, press Ctrl+Function+F4)
- After approximately 5 minutes of execution, the PC will recover to the OOB state. The progress% is shown below.
- After the unit starts, you should be able to use Zoom Rooms
Please note: If you reinstall Zoom Rooms version 5.0, you can leave all boxes checked at the first Window and click the Skip button for the Automatic login
If any of these issues still persist, please contact DTEN Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.