This article will show you how to enroll your existing DTEN devices to orbit:
Orbit is only supported from the following firmware versions and above for each product type.
- D7 55 s1: 1.6.1
- D7 55 s2: 2.3.0
- D7 75: 2.3.0
- ON 55: 1.2.1
- DTEN ME:1.0.1
Notes: Please review the differences between D7 55 series 1 and series 2 in this FAQ.
If you need help to do the firmware upgrade, please refer to the following instructions:
Orbit Account Creation:
Create an Orbit account and generate a 6-digit code. If your IT administrator has created an orbit account, please skip this step.
If you haven’t created a corporate account, please follow the following steps:
- Go to orbit.dten.com
- Create a new account and then log in to the Orbit portal
- Go to “Device Management” > Click “Add devices” > Enter the number of devices that you plan to activate or deploy> click “Next”.
- You will see the codes in the pop-up window. We recommend sending it to yourself for record-keeping purposes.
Note: For additional details, please refer to the video tutorial here.
NOTE: Once the device has been set up, the activation enrollment needs to be completed within 30 days to qualify for a 1-year limited warranty.
D7 55”, D7 75”, On 55”
- Press the menu button (second button from the bottom) to get to the menu dashboard
- Click “I have a code” at the bottom of the screen
- Then, you should see the activation screen, as below:
- Enter the 6 digits code generated by your IT administrator.
Note: You can enter the 4 digit code if you haven’t set up an Orbit account and wish to do so.
- Swipe to the dashboard. You will see an activation notification (in orange)
- Click on the notification in orange and then will prompt you to the activation screen refer
If you don’t see it, please contact email@example.com for assistance.