I want to reset my D7 to factory settings. What do I do?
Plug in a Windows wired USB keyboard into one of the blue-colored USB ports on the PC.
- Look to the left side of the display and find the PC embedded into the side.
- Find the PC’s “power” button. Press and hold for 4 seconds to completely shut down the PC.
- Press the “power” button again to power on the PC.
- Press down on the CTRL + F4 keys to place the PC into recovery while the screen shows the following: (Note: If you have a Logitech keyboard, press down on the CTRL + Function + F4 keys)
- After approximately 5 minutes of executing, the PC will enter recovery while in the “Out of Box” (OOB) state.