Try these options to change the speaker volume on the DTEN D7 unit.
This article covers:
- DTEN Speak Volume
Follow These options to Change the Speaker Volume On the DTEN D7 Unit
- The speaker volume on the DTEN D7 unit is adjustable by using the volume buttons located on the back of the unit, in the lower right corner.
- On the D7 unit, tap a blank area of the touchscreen:
- Then tap the Settings button in the lower right corner.
- In the Settings window, tap Speaker.
- In the Source section, select DTEN Board as the default audio output
- Tap Test Speaker button to test the quality of the speaker
- Use the volume slider to adjust the speaker volume
If you need additional assistance, please contact DTEN Support at email@example.com.