- Plugin the Windows-layout wired keyboard onto the PC's blue USB port (the rear, top-left port).
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and you will see the following screen and you will be brought to the Windows lock screen.
- Click on “Sign Out” and select "Zoom Admin"
Note: Zoom Rooms will start one more time. To exit Zoom Rooms, tap on the screen and press on "Exit" on the bottom left.
The password the account is:
- ZoomAdmin (access to the PC) - Zoom1234
- Touch the D7 display and click on the Settings button
- In the Settings view, select the General tab on the left side
- Select the Windows Settings option to exit D7 into Windows Interface
- Select “Zoom Admin” → enter Zoom1234 to enter the Window Interface
To go back into Zoom Rooms from the D7 Windows environment, please use one of the following options:
- In Windows, tap the Windows icon, then tap the users icon to sign out
- This step takes you into the Zoom Admin window, from here tap the Zoom icon in the lower corner and then enter this Zoom Room password: Zoom123
- In Windows, tap the Windows icon, tap the power button to restart the D7 system.
- Press the D7 menu button on the back of the system to bring up the DTEN dashboard, then tap the restart icon
Steps 2 & 3 will automatically restart the D7 system in Zoom Rooms.
If you have additional questions, please contact DTEN Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.