Switching Between Users
- Please plug in the Windows-layout wired keyboard onto the PC's blue USB port (the rear, top-left port).
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and you will see the following screen.
- Please click on “Sign Out”.
- You will be brought to the Windows lock screen.
- Then, please select “ZoomAdmin” as the account to log in to Windows 10.
- You will then see the prompt to log in to “ZoomAdmin”. Please enter the password and log in.
(Please Note: If you do not know the passwords for the “Zoom” and “ZoomAdmin” users, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Setting a Static/Dynamic IP Address
- Once you have logged in to Windows 10, then please click on the “Search” icon, which is a magnifying glass.
- Type in “Network” to pull up the search results and click on Network.
- Right-click on the network you want to change and click on “Properties”.
- On the list of “Networking” items, right-click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”.
- Click on “Date and Time” under “Best match”.