What do I need?
- A Windows-layout wired keyboard.
Switching Between Users
- Please plug in the Windows-layout wired keyboard onto the PC's blue USB port (the rear, top-left port).
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and you will see the following screen.
- Please click on “Sign Out”.
- You will be brought to the Windows lock screen.
- Please select “ZoomAdmin” as the account to log in to Windows 10.
- You will then see the prompt to log in to “ZoomAdmin”. Please enter the password Zoom1234 and log in.
- Once you have logged in to Windows 10, please click on the “Search”-icon (The magnifying glass).
- Type in “Date & Time” to pull up the Date and Time settings.
- Click on “Change the Date and Time”
- You can now manually change the time by switching the "Set automatic time"-toggle to off
Article is closed for comments.