- Available on Zoom and DTEN Orbit Portals
- DTEN ON 55” is powered on and connected to a stable network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take 30-45 minutes to complete. Note that the device will only update when it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- Other minor bug fixes
- If you turn on auto-framing right before you end the meeting. you will need to turn on auto-framing again when you start a new meeting.
- The available update may only show up locally but not on Orbit if the device is on 1.7.1
- If the device is connected to a static IP network, the Zoom Rooms upgrade will not be available on the DTEN Orbit portal.
- You need to wait for the model files to be downloaded before the auto framing function will take effect.