Try these troubleshooting steps if the proximity direct share function is not working properly on the DTEN D7 unit.
Note: If the serial number on the DTEN D7 unit contains 41 (e.g. DB0355A1C0A414300XXX), this D7 unit will require an update. Please contact DTEN Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the update process.
This article covers:
- Troubleshooting D7 Proximity Direct Share Issues
Troubleshooting Proximity Direct Share Issues
If the proximity direct share feature on your DTEN D7 unit is not working properly, please try the following steps to troubleshoot these issues.
- Make sure the Zoom Rooms app on the D7 unit is configured.
- Ensure Zooms computer, controller and computer for sharing must be on the same network.
- The D7 unit should have Zoom Rooms version 4.0 or higher.
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC should have version 4.0 or higher.
- Zoom Desktop client:
- For Windows or Mac version 4.0 or higher.
- For Linux version 2.7.162522.0121 or higher
Note: If you’re using Wayland, users will be prompted to enter the meeting ID to share content. Configure a set of Zoom Rooms in your account to use automatic direct sharing using an ultrasonic proximity signal.
If any of these issues still persist, please contact DTEN Support at email@example.com.