Below are some examples of cleaning products that are safe for use to clean DTEN touch display systems.
Safe for use:
- Cleaning wipes designed specifically for use with electronic equipment (including Windex screen cleaner wipes, 3M electronic equipment cleaning wipes, etc.)
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Lonza Disinfectant Wipes
- Shieldme antibacterial cleaning wipes
- Zeiss lens wipes
- Soft, dry microfiber cleaning cloths
Not safe for use:
- Household cleaners (including Windex, Formula 409, Kaboom, Oxyclean, etc.)
- Aerosol or spray
- Industrial kitchen cleaning products
- Liquid cleaners of any kind
For the safest meeting experience with DTEN all-in-one solutions, we recommend adhering to the latest CDC guidelines on cleaning, disinfecting, and maintaining shared surfaces and equipment. Please visit these links for more information:
- CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting: HERE
- CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting: HERE
- EPA Disinfectants for use against COVID-19: HERE
If you have additional questions on how to clean DTEN products, please contact DTEN Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.