- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- Resolved the issue of the camera image movement direction being reversed when using PTZ.
- Resolved the issue of frequent CPU alerts on the Zoom portal caused by Smart Gallery.
- A low-probability touch panel jump point can be restored by restarting the device.