We are thrilled to announce that our Mate PoE devices are now officially certified by Microsoft as a Teams Touch Console for DTEN D7X Android Devices. This certification allows us to offer an upgrade that transforms your Mate PoE into a Teams Touch Console or a Zoom Room Controller. This guide is designed to offer comprehensive instructions for a smooth and efficient integration of this update into your Mate PoE device.
- Mate PoE devices
- D7X Android device with DTEN 1.4.5 or above.
- Stable network connection.
Estimated Upgrade Completion Time:
The entire upgrade process is estimated to take around 60 - 70 minutes, depending on your device and network speed.
Important Note: If you prefer not to perform the upgrade yourself, you have the option to utilize our one-time courtesy upgrade service for Mate PoE. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange to send back your Mate PoE devices for the upgrade. Please note that while the upgrade service is complimentary, shipping costs are not included and will be your responsibility.
- Confirm the DTEN ID of the Mate PoE device you want to upgrade
- Send the DTEN ID of your Mate PoE devices and the current DTEN firmware version of your D7X Android devices to the DTEN support team.
- Follow the on-screen setup to pair your Mate PoE with your D7X Android devices.
Important Note: This version is only compatible with D7X Android devices to serve as a Teams touch console or a Zoom Room Controller.
If you have additional questions, please contact DTEN Support at email@example.com.