Version 1.9.0 Update Requirements
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Ability to edit IP and Proxy Settings on DTEN Orbit
- Volume Enhancement
- Ability to send logs from the device to the DTEN Support team（Press the menu button five times in a row to post the log）
- Minor bug fixes
- Unable to mass update devices on the Zoom Portal. It is expected behavior in the Zoom set up.
Article is closed for comments.