- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- DTEN D7 Smart Framing - The DTEN D7 Smart Framing can frame up to five individuals. Auto framing must be enabled in the camera controls for this feature (Beta Release).
- Camera enhancement for AI 4K video - The enhancement of the AI 4K camera improves clarity and sharp image sharpness on local video. Please change the display resolution to 3840x2160 in the Windows settings to experience AI 4K.
- Solved the issue that of HDMI settings showing Smart Connect
- Other minor bug fixes
- Changing the display resolution to 4K may cause higher CPU load and higher latency