- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- DTEN D7 Smart Framing - The DTEN D7 Smart Framing can frame up to five individuals. Auto framing must be enabled in the camera controls for this feature
- Automatically redirect to the authentication page when connecting to a network that requires authentication
- Auto switch to Monitor Mode - In DTEN Orbit, you can disable or enable the auto switch when an HDMI cable is plugged into the device.
- Solved having the device automatically switch to Monitor Mode when the HDMI cable is plugged in during the meeting, thus affecting the meeting process
- Other minor bug fixes
- Changing the display resolution to 4K may cause higher CPU load and higher latency
- Smart Framing is imperfect and sometimes the split-screen changes frequently
- The 4K effect needs to be improved, it is not clear enough