- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- Device Management - Zoom Rooms App upgrade available on DTEN Orbit
- Optimized the high CPU usage
- Other minor bug fixes
- The device will reboot twice after the API upgrade if the voice function of ZR is turned on.
- After the device joins a Teams meeting, the microphone may occasionally go silent, which can be restored by clicking Settings.
- Old devices may also have a high CPU usage.
- ZR indicates that the microphone is not connected， but the microphone can be used normally. ZR needs to be updated to version 5.10.0 to solve this issue.
- The PTZ camera function of D7 does not work properly, up= Down,down=up. If the user has feedback, we can solve this problem through the plug-in.