This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between DTEN Inc. and DTEN‘s User or Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the DTEN products or services.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date: March 1, 2020.
Goals and Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
Service Provider(s): DTEN Inc. (“Provider”)
Customer(s): DTEN User (“Customer”)
After you posted a support request through DTEN service channels, we will respond within 24 business hours. Our goal is to answer the majority of requests within the same business day.
DTEN will use reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement, and will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer for reasons beyond DTEN’s control. We are constantly monitoring our support channels for critical issues.
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
- Business Hours and Response Time
DTEN provides customers with telephone, email, & chat access to our Technical Support Engineers as part of their valid Warranty Agreement. Reported issues are serviced by DTEN Technical Support Engineers during normal business hours – currently defined as 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday PDT (excluding US Holidays). Issues reported outside of US business hours are addressed based on the Priority of the issue.
Located at DTEN HelpCenter, the DTEN online knowledgebase site provides easy, 24-hour access to our Resource Documentation and answers to our most commonly asked questions. We recommend checking this site regularly for updated information.
- Priority Definitions and Response Times
DTEN works with our customers to assign the appropriate priority and response times based on the following criteria:
- Priority 1 (Urgent) – The Customer has a complete loss of service and work cannot reasonably continue; or, they experience real or perceived corruption; or, an essential part of the system is unusable.
- Acknowledgment: 2 Business Hours
- Priority 2 (High) – The problem seriously affects the functionality of the DTEN unit but can be circumvented. Significant features of the unit are negatively affected by inadequate performance. Partial or no workarounds exist.
- Acknowledgment: 4 Business Hours
- Priority 3 (Normal) – Operational performance of the unit is not impaired. The customer can circumvent the issue and use the unit with only a slight inconvenience.
- Response: 1 Business Day
- Priority 4 (Low) – A problem where business operations have not been adversely affected; or, a minor condition or documentation error that has no significant effect on the customer’s operations; or, a suggestion for a new feature or an enhancement regarding the licensed software.
- Response: 1 Business Days
- Support Channels
You can request support through one of the following channels:
- Submitting a ticket through DTEN HelpCenter (registration may be required)
- Sending an email to: email@example.com
- Sending a LiveChat message through dten.com
- Calling by phone at +1 866 936 3836
- Support for DTEN Includes
- Assistance with configuring DTEN products
- Guidelines and best practices regarding DTEN products
- Helping with troubleshooting problems with DTEN products
- Helping with issues arising after DTEN products system update
- Support for DTEN Does Not Include
- Product training
- Support for configurations not related to DTEN
- Support in any language other than English, Mandarin or Cantonese
- Customer Requirements
- Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service-related incident or request.