This document represents the Service Level Objective(“SLO”) for DTEN‘s User or Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the DTEN products or services. This document remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders. This document outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders.
Goals and Objectives
The purpose of this document is to ensure that the proper elements and understanding is in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The objectives of this document are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles, and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise, and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the document and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
- Service Provider(s): DTEN Inc. (“Provider”)
- Customer(s): DTEN User (“Customer”)
Service Level Objective
After receiving a support request, DTEN Support will respond within 24 business hours. Our goal is to answer the majority of requests within the same business day. DTEN will use reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this document, and will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer for reasons beyond DTEN’s control. We are constantly monitoring our support channels for critical issues.
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this document.
- Business Hours and Response Time
Customers can contact DTEN Support using email as part of their valid Warranty Policy. Reported issues are serviced by DTEN Support during normal business hours – currently defined as 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday - Pacific Time (excluding US Holidays). Issues reported outside of US business hours are addressed based on the Priority of the issue.
Located at DTEN HelpCenter, the DTEN online knowledgebase site provides easy, 24-hour access to our Resource Documentation and answers to our most commonly asked questions. We recommend checking this site regularly for updated information.
You can request support through one of the following channels:
- Submitting a ticket through DTEN HelpCenter (registration may be required)
- Sending an email to email@example.com
Support for DTEN Includes:
- Assistance with configuring DTEN products
- Helping with troubleshooting problems with DTEN products
- Helping with issues arising after DTEN products system update
Support for DTEN does not Include:
- Product training
- Support for configurations not related to DTEN
- Support in any language other than English
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this document include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer contacts when resolving a service-related incident or request.
Last Updated: November, 2020.