DTEN Help Center
Located at https://help.dten.com/hc/, the DTEN Support Help Center provides an easy, 24-hour access to our Resource Documentation and Knowledgebase Articles. We recommend checking this site regularly for updated answers to Frequently Asked Questions. In case you do not find the information you are looking for on our help center, please click to contact button on our help center.
Contacting Technical Support
Customers can contact DTEN Support using email as part of their valid Warranty Agreement. Reported issues are serviced by DTEN Support during normal business hours – currently defined as 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday - Pacific Time (excluding US Holidays). Issues reported outside of US business hours are addressed based on the Priority of the issue.
When submitting a case online, please include the following information:
- Company Name & Contact Information
- The serial number (located on the back right of the unit) if easier you can send in a picture
- Can you please provide the D7's version number:
- Click the 3rd button on the back right side of the unit.
- This will bring up the General Setting screen.
- In the lower right-hand corner will be the version number.
- Please send a picture back to this email.
- Has it been occurring consistently, or does it happen on and off?
- Is there a pattern
- Do you have any other devices connected to your unit?
- Please provide us with a video of the steps to reproduce this issue.
If you have additional questions, please contact DTEN Support email@example.com assistance.
Article is closed for comments.