Below are some commonly asked questions on the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME. If you are new to the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME, the answers to our FAQ may help.
What is the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME?
- The Zoom for Home - DTEN ME is an all-in-one personal collaboration device perfectly sized for the home and office with Zoom software built-in
What communications and collaboration capabilities are included?
- As an all-in-one, Zoom for Home - DTEN ME includes video conferencing, phone calling, whiteboarding and annotation all in an ultra thin 27” touch display that
What will come in the box?
- 27” Zoom for Home - DTEN ME
- Power cord
What are the key product features?
- Full HD touch display to illustrate ideas and interact with documents and presentations
- Smart camera technology in a 3-camera array for wide-angle and life-like video with auto framing for the optimal view of the room
- Audio AI and 8-microphone array for crystal clear audio and noise reduction
- Lightweight and portable
What is DTEN audio AI technology?
- Algorithm-based scene casting and audio processing that delivers a high quality user audio experience with noise suppression and echo cancellation
- Audio optimized for personal and smaller workspaces
What is DTEN smart camera technology
- The 3-camera array provides a combined, ultra-wide, 160 degree field-of-view, with up to 95% room coverage
- Auto framing creates the optimal view of the room
What is the mic pick up range ?
- Zoom for Home - DTEN ME is optimized for picking up voices up to 16 ft. making it ideal for home offices and smaller workspaces
How many ports are in the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME?
- 1x Ethernet
- 1 x HDMI In
Is there a USB port?
How does the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME connect to the Internet?
- You can connect to the Internet using the device’s Wi-Fi antenna (802.11ac) or use Ethernet (RJ-45) for a more stable connection
Does the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME have a universal Bluetooth?
- Yes, the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME now offers universal Bluetooth connectivity with the release of version 1.6.1. You can now connect your Bluetooth headset or speaker to the DTEM ME. Connecting to a keyboard, mouse, or your mobile phone via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
Is DTEN including a headset in the box?
Can the device be used with a monitor mount?
- Yes. This may be used with accessory mount adapters to be purchased with the system
What are the product dimensions and weight?
- 24.25 x 15.4 x 4.1 in (616mm x 391mm x 104mm)
- 15.4lb (7kg)
How do I enable monitor function and connect my laptop?
- Use HDMI cable (not included) to connect Zoom for Home - DTEN ME to your laptop
Can I simply switch between Zoom Rooms and monitor?
- Yes. To switch between Zoom for Home - DTEN ME as a Zoom Rooms collaboration device and monitor mode, swipe horizontally across the touch screen by multi-touch (minimum of 3 fingers of your hand). Repeat this swipe anytime to move between Zoom Rooms and monitor mode.
What is the screen resolution?
- 1920x1080p (Full HD)
Can you adjust the lighting on the DTEN ME or does it have image correction or softening feature?
- No, DTEN ME does not offer adjustability for the lighting, image correction or softening of the display at this time.
Can I upgrade Zoom for Home - DTEN ME remotely?
- Definitely, Zoom for Home - DTEN ME can be fully managed through Zoom Portal
Does the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME support proximity sharing?
- No. Zoom for Home - DTEN ME does not support proximity sharing as this time. You can use the direct share from Zoom desktop client with a Zoom meeting on the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME by using the sharing key.
As an android device can I load additional applications? Download from the app store?
- The Zoom for Home - DTEN ME is customized DTEN OS Zoom Rooms Appliance ONLY. It is not an android mobile consumer device
Can you access an Internet browser to visit different websites using the DTEN ME?
- No, the DTEN ME does not support the use of any Internet browsers since it’s designed solely as a Zoom Rooms appliance.
Can Zoom for Home - DTEN ME connect to an external mouse or keyboard wirelessly?
- No at this moment
What operating system powers the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME?
- Zoom for Home - DTEN ME runs on DTEN OS and is configured to operate as a dedicated Zoom Rooms appliance only. It’s not an android mobile consumer device, nor can it be reconfigured to run any other operating system.
Can I access the play store or download apps in Zoom for Home - DTEN ME?
- No you cannot. The Zoom for Home - DTEN ME is a dedicated Zoom Rooms appliance.
Can I mount Zoom for Home - DTEN ME on the wall? What VESA mount do I need?
- DTEN is compatible with standard VESA mounts in 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm. However, Zoom for Home - DTEN ME does not include a VESA mount adapter in the package.
How can I clean Zoom for Home - DTEN ME?
- Screen cleaner wipes and lens cleaning wipes are highly recommended for cleaning the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME panel. Additionally, a microfiber cloth will help to remove fingerprints and smudges on the glass. More details: HERE
- DTEN discourages users from spraying any cleaning solutions directly onto the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME display glass. It is advised to spray cleaning solutions into a cloth/paper towel and then cleaning the glass.Please avoid the use of alcohol- or vinegar-based cleaning agents with the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME. More details: HERE
Does DTEN support Network SSID?
Yes, within the settings menu, there is the ability to enter network name and password on the DTEN ME
You can also enter SSID WPA2-Enterprise authentication, please see below:
Can DTEN work with Captive Portal Authentication?
DTEN ME does provide the capability to join into public-access networks that use Captive Portal Authentication. These networks are typically used by business centers, airports, hotel lobbies, coffee shops, and other venues that offer free wifi hotspot for internet users.
Below is an example of a Captive Portal Authentication: