This document is applicable for the following use cases:
- How end-users and AV integrators work together to deploy DTEN ME
- How to deploy DTEN ME at the mass level
Review the sections below to activate and to install DTEN ME:
Before the unboxing
Before unboxing the DTEN ME, it’s recommended that the admin or end-users generate “activation codes” ahead of time. Those activation codes will be used for activating the warranty when setting up the DTEN ME device.
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.orbit.dten (click here to learn What is DTEN Orbit?)
- Create a new account and then log in to the Orbit portal
- On the top right, click “Generate Activation Code” and it will open a pop-up window
- Next, do the following:
- Enter the number of DTEN ME devices that you plan to activate or deploy
- Choose “Code Expires after 7 days”
- Click “Generate Codes”
- You will see the codes in the pop-up window. We recommend sending it to you for record-keeping purposes.
During the Installation:
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- If needed, here’s the quick product guide.
After the Installation:
- Here are some helpful Tips and FAQs about DTEN ME.