Try these troubleshooting steps if the DTEN D7 unit is showing a black screen after a manual Zoom Rooms installation.
This article covers:
- Troubleshooting Black Screen Issues
Troubleshooting Black Screen Issues
If your DTEN D7 unit is experiencing Black Screen after a manual Zoom Rooms app installation, please try the following steps to troubleshoot these issues.
Plug in a Windows wired USB keyboard into one of the blue-colored USB ports on the PC.
- Look to the left side of the display and find the PC embedded into the side.
- Find the PC’s “power” button. Press and hold for 4 seconds to completely shut down the PC.
- Press the “power” button again to power on the PC.
- Press down on the CTRL + F4 keys to place the PC into recovery while the screen shows the following:(Note: If you have a Logitech keyboard, press down on the CTRL + Function + F4 keys)
- After approximately 5 minutes of executing, the PC will enter recovery while in the “Out of Box” (OOB) state.
Please note: If you reinstall Zoom Rooms, please always make sure to Skip the "Enable Automatic Login" Window
If any of these issues still persist, please contact DTEN Support at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.