Below are the most commonly asked security questions on the DTEN D7 55” device. If you are new to the D7 device, the answers to our security FAQ may help.
- What's the OS on the D7?
- The D7 OS is Windows 10 Enterprise IoT LTSB 2016.
- Is the D7 secured?
- Yes. The D7 is designed solely for Zoom Rooms with passive hardware running on the Windows IoT system. The D7 system is completely locked down. The OS configurations and policies are set and locked from general users. D7 updates using the Zoom update protocol and through Zoom servers.
- How do you update the D7 system?
The following updates can be done through the Zoom Portal (versions required: D7 v 1.3.2 or above and Zoom Rooms v4.4.1 or above).
- Update Windows patches
- Update D7 system
- Update Zoom Rooms
- What type of internet connectivity does D7 use?
The internet connectivity types are 80 and 443; using HTTPS protocol. The network system and authentication follow MS Windows 10 Enterprise IoT structure.
- Does DTEN access or manage the D7 remotely?
No. DTEN is unable to do so.
- How is the D7 architectured and structured?
Hardware architecture - The D7 is composed of a touch display, microphone, video camera bar, and PC OPS system.
Internet architecture - The PC system has a network card. The network system follows MS Windows 10 IoT
- Bi-monthly and quarterly schedule.
If you have additional questions, please contact DTEN Support at email@example.com for assistance.