Standard Return Policy
- 30-day Return Policy from the day you received it.
- Unopened products will receive a full refund minus the shipping cost
- 15% restocking fee will be applied on opened products
- Customers are required to ship products back to DTEN with their original packaging and accessories for inspection prior to a credit refund.
- Items that are ineligible for return, include :
- Mobile Stand/ Cart
- Opened Software
- Electronic Software Downloads
- Only items that have been purchased directly from DTEN, either online or through DTEN direct sales, can be returned to DTEN. DTEN products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- For DTEN Board standard return, you must schedule a pickup with DTEN within 7 days after a return request has been accepted by DTEN. The request will expire on the 8th day after the date of the request, at which time any return request will be refused.
- For other DTEN products’ standard returns, DTEN must receive the returned product within 14 days after a return request has been accepted by DTEN. The request will expire on the 14th day after the date of the request, at which time any return request will be refused.
- Any accessories originally included with the Product you purchased must be included with your return.
- DTEN may require that you furnish proof of purchase details to obtain an RMA.
- Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged), in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection. Please ensure that any previous shipping labels or other markings have been removed or covered completely.
Limited Warranty Return
- For all returns, DTEN must receive the item before the replacement unit is shipped out.
- For DTEN Board RMA return, you must schedule a pickup with DTEN within 7 calendar days after the RMA request is accepted by DTEN.
- For other DTEN products RMA return, you must schedule a pickup with DTEN within 14 calendar days after the RMA request is accepted by DTEN..
For DTEN Warranty Policy, please visit dten.com/support/warranty.
How to Return an Item
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our service team within 7 days of the date on which you purchased the Product.
- To request an RMA, you must contact our customer service team via our website at dten.com or via email addressed to email@example.com.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with the original packing materials, along with all the cords, adapters, and documentation that were included when you received it. If the original packaging material is broken, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for repackage instruction.
- As some of our products are very heavy and need to be handled with care, it is best to contact us first before shipping the item back to us.
- Once you have repacked the item, let us know and we will send you a shipping label and related documents.
- For DTEN Board and using DTEN shipping carrier: we will schedule a pickup and provide you the BOL shipment and tracking information.
- If you are not using our shipping carrier to return the DTEN Board, and you are returning from countries other than the USA and Europe. You may have to fill out additional customs documentation. Please contact email@example.com for further instruction. Once that is completed, please provide us the return tracking information.
Once we receive your item, we will assess the item. If the item has no damage, a refund will be processed and paid within 14 business days. Otherwise, we will contact you for further arrangements. Refunds will be reimbursed in the original form of purchase. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account. For any other payment methods, we will send you a refund by check. It may take up to 10 business days to process. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are fully responsible for the product to return to DTEN facility. You will be held accountable for any loss or damages of the product(s) throughout the shipment.