- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- Optimized the clarity of the Zoom Smart Gallery (multi-stream)
- Optimized BYOD experience
- Added a default camera preset - Set a default preset zoom of 20% to improve the overall view experience.
- Resolved upgrade failure for BYOD firmware
- Resolved the USB hub failure issue
- Resolved the noise issues in BYOD mode
- Smart Gallery effect problem: The same person appears in multiple frames, and the picture jumps frequently. We will continue to optimize
- When the device is upgraded to 3.1.5, the camera is not selected as DTEN Camera by default, and "Default source not available" shows in red font, but the normal meeting is not affected. Users needs to manually select the default.
- A secondary restart occurs after the upgrade is complete
- The device has a low probability of not responding to the operation of DTEN Orbit. This issue will be resolved after the DTEN Orbit server is restarted on December 24