- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- Orbit Device Management
- Standby mode (Deep sleep): When enabling this feature in Orbit, the device will save power, about 60% in non-office time
- HDMI IN/OUT CEC，Volume +/- and mute: When connecting with TV box, user could use the TV box controller to shut down the TV box and DTEN device at the same time
- Resolved camera unrecognition problem
- The LED indicator is abnormal
- Other minor bugs fix
Zoom Rooms Version: 5.12