- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- ZOOM BYOD: User could utilize the DTEN’s Camera/Mic/Touch as PC’s peripheral when connecting the PC with DTEN device by USB-C
Zoom Rooms Version: 5.11
Article is closed for comments.