- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- The system allows setting the resolution to 4K in smart connect mode (the laptop needs to support 4K).
- Dolby AC3 sound effects are supported with the Apple TV box.
- The system automatically switches to Zoom if the user powers off the Apple TV box (HDMI connected).
- Optimized BYOD stability
- Resolved update issues.
- Resolved the touchback issue while in Zoom Rooms screen-sharing mode under the non-English language environment.
- There is a low probability that the camera cannot be found on the D7, which can automatically be restored.
- When in BYOD mode there is a low probability that the PC cannot recognize the camera. Reinsert the type-c line to recover the recognition.
- When BYOD and ZR are switched, there is a low probability that the device generates no signal, which can automatically be recovered.
- There is currently an issue with mic noise in Teams and Google Meet. We are currently working on optimizing this at the algorithm level, and the optimized algorithm will be included in future versions.