- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- In Smart Connect (BYOD-bring your own device) mode,
- Supports Auto Framing
- Support Auto framing and PTZ settings on the dashboard
- Resolved the issue of the microphone and camera not being identified after the upgrade.
- When in BYOD mode, there is a low probability that the PC cannot recognize the camera. Reinsert the USB-C cable to recover the recognition.
- There is currently an issue with microphone noise in Zoom Guest Join Teams and Google Meet. We are currently optimizing this issue which will be released in future versions.
Zoom Rooms Version: 5.14.0