- DTEN D7X should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- Support Smart Framing in Zoom mode and BYOD mode.
- When Zoom Room is not signed in, the system will automatically enter into Smart Connect mode after inserting the DTEN USB-C cable.
- Optimized Smart Connect (BYOD)
- In Smart Gallery mode, Auto-framing is available for one person now.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Resolved the issue of noisy sound that may occur after the device joins a Direct Guest Join Teams or Google meeting.
- When in BYOD mode, there is a low probability that the PC cannot recognize the camera. Reinsert the USB-C cable to recover the recognition.
Zoom Rooms Version: 5.14.0