- DTEN D7X should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
New Power-Saving Management: Introducing our power-saving management system designed to make devices more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, while also prolonging the screen's lifespan. This feature is available in three distinct modes that administrators can set up on the DTEN Orbit:
- Automatic Detection: For new devices, this mode will be enabled by default. If the room remains vacant for over 5 seconds, the device dims the screen and enters standby mode.
- Customizable Settings: Administrators may also customize the Standby Mode by setting the idle time, or by configuring working hours
- Sleep Mode: A step up from Standby Mode, Sleep Mode allows administrators to further decrease system activity, bolstering energy conservation.
- Deep Sleep Mode: Administrators can enable it as a standalone feature or pair it with other modes. The network will be disabled for peak energy saving. The device reawakens only during office hours or via user interaction (screen tap or button press).
- Standby Mode:
- Smart Gallery Optimization
- Minor bug fixes.
- When the DTEN power-saving management system is activated, the Operation Time feature in Zoom and the digital signage must be disabled. These features can interfere with each other. This issue will be fixed in the upcoming releases.
- If the device is in Sleep Mode and you press the power button to turn it off, then immediately press it again to turn it back on, there's a chance the device might not detect a signal. To resolve this, please reboot the device.
- When using the Smart Connect (BYOD) mode, there's a slight chance that the PC might not detect the camera. If this occurs, simply unplug and then replug the USB-C cable to restore camera recognition.
Zoom Rooms Version: 5.16.1