How to Update
- Release sequence:
- Immediately At GA: Available on Teams Admin Center.
- 2-3 Business Days After GA : Available on Orbit.
- 7-10 Business Days After GA: Available through Zoom Device Management and OOBE update for un-deployed devices.
- [MTRA] Support Smart Connect Feature (Must use USB-C 1 Port with DTEN provided BYOD cable only)
- With the new Smart Connect feature, you can seamlessly connect your personal laptop to your D7X Android device running Microsoft Teams room via the Type-c port. It is especially beneficial when participating in or hosting meetings from platforms other than Microsoft Teams. Connecting your personal laptop (with charging capability) lets you leverage the D7X Android device’s camera, microphone, speaker, and touchback as peripherals, ensuring a consistent and high-quality audio and video experience.
- Note: The Smart Connect feature is only supported through the USB-C 1 port on a D7X Android device.
- [MTRA] HDMI Audio Share Release Note to Teams
- Allows you to enhance your audio-sharing experience in Microsoft Teams Room. Now, when you share content via HDMI, you can also play audio from your D7X Android device.
- [MTRA] Support Secondary Display via HDMI Release Note to Teams
- Expand your visual workspace and collaborate more effectively. The dual-screen configuration enables simultaneous viewing of shared content during meetings.
- Note: The touch functionality is not available on the secondary display.
- [ZR] Support seamless HDMI content sharing within the Zoom platform via HDMI In port on D7X Android devices.
- Re-enabled the HDMI In port on D7X Android devices for Zoom HDMI share, which allows you to connect an HDMI source, such as a laptop, directly to your D7X Android device and share its content during Zoom meetings.
- Updated the ZR version
- Zoom Rooms and Teams Rooms can be switched after a factory reset
- Optimized the issue of serious lag in digital signage video playback
- In the Zoom Rooms, if you are logged into Zoom Rooms, the Smart Connect setting in the Dashboard is hidden to avoid conflict with the Zoom BYOD prompt.
- Optimized the issue of PTZ position being reset after upgrade under the ZR system
- In Teams Rooms, solved the problem that some setting items were reset after user data reset
- Resolved Orbit OTA issue
- Minor bugs fix
- If your firmware version is 1.4.2, please perform a factory reset after upgrading to 1.4.3. Otherwise, you may encounter a warning message of “Company Portal continuously stopping.”
- At rare chances, a device may experience intermittent sound, variations in sound volume (louder and softer), and echo sound during Teams Room Meetings. And then, the system will automatically return to normal.
- In MTRA Whiteboard, you may experience abnormal writing experiences in the lower section of the screen. This issue can manifest as uneven strokes, delayed or lagging response, or other anomalies that affect the smoothness and accuracy of writing in the lower portion of the screen on a D7X Android device.
- In MTRA, you may briefly experience a flash of green stripe at the top of the screen when entering a meeting. Microsoft will resolve this issue in the next version MTRA U2.
- Devices may get stuck in the activation code screen during the out-of-box experience (OOBE) process. In this state, the device's side button(s) may become unresponsive, preventing users from progressing through the activation process.)
- Workaround: Press and hold the power button (The fourth button from the top on the right-back side of the screen) until the device powers off. Then, press the power button again to turn it back on. This restart should restore the device and allow you to continue the activation process.
- A device may encounter a green screen issue when enabling Smart Gallery mode in Zoom Room meetings, specifically when more than 12 participants are present.
- Users may observe a ripple effect on the side camera view when enabling the multi-camera mode in Zoom Room meetings.
- MacBook users may encounter a black screen issue when sharing a screen via Type-C cable in a Zoom Room meeting, specifically after the connected MacBook goes into sleep mode.
- Workaround: Please ensure that your MacBook is running on the latest operating system version.
- When switching from a wired static IP configuration to WiFi on the D7X Android device, the IP information displayed in the Help interface may show an error, and the device may lose network connectivity.
- Workaround: Reconnect the wired network and restore the device IP settings to DHCP.
- In a laptop with an AMD processor, when HDMI projection is successfully connected during a Teams meeting and later unplugged, there is a low probability that the device may experience a 3-second green screen followed by a black screen, or a 3-second buzzing sound followed by an automatic restart.
Zoom Rooms Version: 220.127.116.1105
MTRA Version: 1449/18.104.22.1683060802