- DTEN D7X should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- DTEN Vue Pro brightness adjustment - Support adjusting the brightness of all four cameras on the Vue Pro. See detail
- Proximity Settings - Support proximity signal settings allow users to choose a different mode for a more suitable experience See detail
- User interface optimization - Users can simultaneously adjust the field of view (4:3 to 16:9) for all four cameras of the Vue Pro.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- When in Smart Connect (BYOD) mode, there is a low probability that the PC cannot recognize the camera. Reinsert the USB-C cable to recover the recognition.
- When a device connects to the authentication network from the dashboard, the displayed authentication network page will be covered by the dashboard. The user needs to close the dashboard to see the authentication network page. This will be resolved in the next version.
Zoom Rooms Version: 5.14.0