How to Update
- Release sequence:
- Immediately At GA: Available on Teams Admin Center.
- 2-3 Business Days After GA : Available on Orbit.
- 7-10 Business Days After GA: Available through Zoom Device Management and OOBE update for un-deployed devices.
- Support Teams on D7X 75" Android
- Please Factory Reset your device after the update. You can then select your desired meeting platform during the Out-of-Box Experience (OOBE) process.
- If the platform selection options aren't visible on the OOBE screen, continue with the OOBE process as normal. Then, while keeping your device connected, reach out to the DTEN Support Team for assistance.
- For devices that have not yet been deployed or opened, first complete the Out-of-Box Experience (OOBE) process, and then perform a Factory Reset on your device.
- HDMI IN supports 4K resolution
- [MTRA] Supports meeting room capacity notifications
- Fixed DGJ audio issue
- Green screen issue in Smart Gallery mode during Zoom Room meetings with more than 12 participants..
- The ripple effect on side camera view in multi-camera mode during Zoom Room meetings.
- IP information error and network connectivity loss when switching from wired to WiFi on a D7X Android device.
- Other minor bugs
- There is a rare chance that a device may experience intermittent sound, variations in sound volume (louder or softer), and echo sound during Teams Room Meetings. Then, the system will automatically return to normal.
- In MTRA Whiteboard, you may experience abnormal writing experiences in the lower section of the screen. This issue can manifest as uneven strokes, delayed or lagging response, or other anomalies that affect the smoothness and accuracy of writing in the lower portion of the screen.
- In MTRA, you may briefly experience a flash of green stripe at the top of the screen when entering a meeting.
- Devices may get stuck in the activation code screen during the out-of-box experience (OOBE) process. In this state, the device's side button(s) may become unresponsive, preventing users from progressing through the activation process.)
- Workaround: press and hold the power button (The fourth button from the top on the right-back side of the screen) until the device powers off. Then, press the power button again to turn it back on. This restart should restore the device and allow you to continue the activation process.
- MacBook users may encounter a black screen issue when sharing a screen via Type-C cable in a Zoom Room meeting, specifically after the connected MacBook goes into sleep mode.
- Workaround: please ensure that your MacBook is running on the latest operating system version.
- When screen sharing in Teams meetings from an AMD laptop, there is a small chance that your D7X device may emit a buzzing sound for 3 seconds and then automatically restart once the screen-sharing session concludes.
Zoom Rooms Version: 188.8.131.5255
MTRA Version: 1449/184.108.40.2063060802