Proximity Direct Share, if it doesn't work, how do you check or update on the DTEN D7?
Please check your DTEN D7 serial number to see if it contains the number 41. If it contains the number 41 then contact firstname.lastname@example.org We will set up a call with you and guide you through updating the DTEN D7.
Serial number example: DB0355A1C0A414300XXX
If the serial number doesn’t have a 41 then check the following:
- Zoom Rooms version on DTEN D7 is 4.0 or higher
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC version 4.0 or higher
- Zoom Desktop Client for Windows or Mac, version 4.0 or higher
- Zoom Desktop Client for Linux, version 2.7.162522.0121 or higher
Note: If using Wayland, users will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID to share content.
- You have an account with Zoom Rooms configured
- Zoom Rooms computer, controller, and computer for sharing must be on the same network
Steps to configure a set of Zoom Rooms in your account to use Automatic direct sharing using ultrasonic proximity signal:
- Sign in to your Zoom account as a Zoom Rooms administrator and navigate to the Zoom Rooms tab.
- Click the level in the hierarchy that you want to enable for automatically starting and stopping meetings. For example, to enable all rooms in a specific building, click the name of the building.
- Go to Meeting Settings and enable the option of Automatic direct sharing using ultrasonic proximity signal.