If you are using the Zoom Rooms iOS app, you can control your DTEN unit via API controls. This article describes how to set up these controls.
Zoom Room version 4.6 and iOS app version 4.6.0
Please note: Additional codes require an iTachIP2SL Ethernet (IP) to serial (RS232) Adapter
1. Go to https://zoom.us/location
2. Click on the room you want to edit and press the Edit button next to the Room name
3. Click the "Devices"-button on the left menu and toggle on "Enable Room Controls"
4. Click the Click Create Profile or Edit button
5. Enter the JSON configuration for this room using the DTEN RS232 codes
For more details, please also visit the Zoom help center article - Room Controls
Article is closed for comments.