- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Inclusiview: program guide: DTEN’s latest Inclusiview is a fusion of two computer vision technologies: multi-camera portraying and multi-camera stitching
- Multi-camera portraying: Creates individual frames of up to 6 in-room participants, giving remote participants a clearer view of their in-room counterparts. The camera will dynamically adjust to auto-frame meeting participants sitting, standing, or actively moving about the room.
- Multi-camera stitching: The purpose of stitching views from a multi-camera is to provide a unified Wide-angle view of the environment (160 to 165 degrees of the horizontal field of view)
- Note: Camera calibration is required before Inclusiview can be enabled
- Support for switching Camera's current frequency (50Hz/60Hz) on DTEN Orbit
- Optimized the UI of the soft keyboard
- Fixed the issue that prevents the device from accessing the Internet when a static IP is set (only for Ethernet)
- Fixed frequent client disconnections and reconnections to the Zoom server, so that ZDM does not affect its functionality and does not attack the Zoom server anymore.
- There is a low probability that there will be no sound from the microphone in the meeting, and the other party cannot hear it. Re-enter the meeting or reboot the device to restore to normal.
- When Inclusiview is enabled, there may be color balance, image overlap, and misalignment issues with the camera stitching.
- The screen may occasionally flash green during a meeting
- When multiple people are on the conference screen with Inclusiview enabled, the top of the screen may occasionally flash a red stripe
- The video output may occasionally be disabled, and the camera switch may be grayed out. Current workaround: Restart the device.
- It is forbidden to upgrade to a RAM 4GB device, which will cause the device to fail to boot. Only available for RAM 2GB devices.
Zoom Rooms: 22.214.171.1249