- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Camera Filter Support (Camera Bright Mode
- PTZ and presets (3 cameras)
- Resolved - Microphones not picking up sound on rare occasions
- Resolved - Blank screen, broken or no sound in Google Meet
- When Inclusiview is enabled, color balance, image overlap, and misalignment issues with the camera stitching may occur.
- The screen may occasionally flash green during a meeting
- When multiple people are on the conference screen with Inclusiview enabled, the top of the screen may occasionally flash a red stripe
- The video output may occasionally be disabled, and the camera switch may be grayed out. Current workaround: Restart the device.
Zoom Rooms: 220.127.116.117