- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Supporting custom SSL certificate See Solution Guide
- Users can upload Custom SSL certificates through the DTEN WebGUI for ME and ME Pro
- New Camera Dark Mode
- Now available in the Dashboard's Settings under Camera Filters, this feature enables a dark mode specifically for your camera display. Activate it to transform your camera's visual output into a darker, more subdued appearance, providing a more comfortable and less glaring view.
- Added Screen Saver switch on Orbit
- When “Screen Saver” is enabled, even if Digital Signage is applied, the device will automatically turn off the screen after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- When the Video Boundary feature is enabled, the screen may appear to jump when people are near the defined distance edge.
- When InclusiView is enabled, color balance, image overlap, and misalignment issues with the camera stitching may occur.
- The screen may occasionally flash green during a meeting. Please report to the DTEN support team if this happens.
- When multiple people are on the conference screen with InclusiView enabled, the top of the screen may occasionally flash a red stripe. Please report to the DTEN support team if this happens.
- The video output may occasionally be disabled, and the camera switch may be grayed out. Current workaround: restart the device.
Zoom Rooms: 5.16.5