- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Change preferred Zoom Rooms language - Option to change the preferred Zoom Rooms language to German in the Dashboard Menu Settings
- Default 802.1x disabled - Enable button separated from the certificate upload
- Bluetooth headphones optimization
- Optimize the stability of Bluetooth headphone
- Minor bug fixes
Article is closed for comments.