- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Device Update - Ability to update DTEN firmware version locally through the Dashboard Menu
Orbit Device Management:
- Lock Device - Ability to lock the device from DTEN Orbit
- Optimized Health Check for touch module
- Optimized experience bugs on the device’s Factory Reset
- Other minor bugs
- Stability issues
- Security enhancement
- In Smart Connect mode, the indicator light does not light up when using the DTEN ME Pro's camera for a video meeting on a laptop. This will be fixed in the next version. (DTEN ME Pro Only)
Article is closed for comments.