- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days.
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- PTZ and presets (central camera) GA release.
- Option to enable/disable three-finger sliding screen access to the DTEN Dashboard on DTEN Orbit.
- Optimized Health Check Diagnostics (Microphone & Speaker).
- Removed the ability to access the DTEN dashboard by swiping up on the screen.
- In DTEN Smart Connect mode, the indicator light does not light up when using the DTEN ME Pro's camera for a video meeting on a laptop/computer.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Zoom 184.108.40.2063 supported