- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days.
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- Ability to scan the QR code to activate the device in Orbit
- The device name on Zoom Portal shows DTEN ME Pro. (DTEN ME Pro Only)
- Volume adjustment beep on device’s side when adjusting the volume via DTEN Orbit.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- In case of complex light sources, the screen may flicker during the meeting.
You can try to adjust the device’s angle or light source to restore.
Zoom 184.108.40.2063 supported