- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days.
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- The device name on Zoom Portal shows DTEN ME Pro. (DTEN ME Pro Only)
- Other minor bug fixes.
- If the user updates ZR in ZR settings first, there will be an update button in the dashboard after the update succeeds, and the update button will disappear after another update. This issue will be fixed in the next release.
- In cases of complex light sources, the screen may flicker during the meeting. You can try to adjust the device’s angle or light source to restore.
- If the device is connected to a static IP network, Zoom Rooms upgrade will not be available on the DTEN Orbit portal.
Zoom 188.8.131.523 supported