- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days.
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- Support for Zoom VoiceMail
- Added 802.1x Type - PEAP-MSCHAPV2 and EAP-TTLS/PAP to WebGUI - Public Beta
- In cases of complex light sources, the screen may flicker during the meeting. You can try to adjust the device’s angle or light source to restore.
- If the device is connected to a static IP network, Zoom Rooms upgrade will not be available on the DTEN Orbit portal.
Zoom 18.104.22.1685 supported