Version 1.3.4 Update Requirements
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 3-5 business days
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Minor bug fixes.
- The update is unavailable in the Zoom Portal for Personal Zoom Rooms (PZR) but can be done through a shared Zoom Rooms License or in the DTEN Orbit portal.
- Volume reset to 0% after 1.3.4 update
- Workaround - Readjust the volume on the device or in Orbit Portal(Pro) / Zoom Portal