Version 1.4.0 Update Requirements
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 3-5 business days
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Add Network SSID Manually - Ability to manually enter network name and password on the DTEN ME
- Captive Portal Authentication - Ability to join a public-access network. Typically, this is used by business centers, airports, hotel lobbies, coffee shops, and other venues that offer free Wi-Fi hotspots for Internet users.
- NTP Settings - to configure NTP server on Menu Dashboard
Zoom Rooms App Update
- Ability to update Zoom Rooms to Version 5.5.0
- Sign in using Personal Zoom Rooms
- When you sign in with a Personal Zoom Rooms License, Zoom Rooms App update is available on the DTEN ME device, under Zoom Rooms Settings.
- Sign in as Share Zoom Rooms
- When you sign in with a Shared Zoom Rooms License, Zoom Rooms App update is available on the Zoom Portal, under Rooms Management .
- Version 1.4.0 is required for future Zoom Rooms updates
- Minor user experience optimization
- IP settings saving issue
- Minor bug fixes