- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Change preferred Zoom Rooms language - Option to change the preferred Zoom Rooms language to Japanese or French in the Dashboard Menu Settings.
- Auto-switch mode on the Dashboard Menu - Enable auto-switch while in monitor mode when receiving a Zoom Rooms call.
- Limited Warranty information on the Dashboard Menu > "Help" page
- Bluetooth headphone bug fixes
- Other Minor bug fixes
- Bluetooth Headphones Connection - You can now connect your Bluetooth headphones from the Dashboard Device Menu. (See Guide below)