Version 1.12.0 Update Requirements
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- The DTEN Go should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event
The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Supports updates from the Zoom Portal.
- Advanced network settings are available now during setup.
- For ZRC/ZRP Mates only, now supports switching ZRC/ZRP language
- Disabled the connect with Wifi popup on the DTEN Mate (PoE)
- Disabled 3 minutes auto-sleep when the DTEN Mate (WiFi) is in Zoom Scheduler mode (ZRP)
- Mate (PoE/WiFi) Distinguished display of device names on Orbit
- Solved the watermark issue of Mate (PoE) in the ZRC interface
- Other minor bugs fix
Zoom Rooms version: 188.8.131.529