Version 1.8.3 Update Requirements
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Device Management - Zoom Rooms App and Zoom Rooms Controller App upgrade available on DTEN Orbit (Note: If the device is connected to a static IP network, this will not be available)
- DTEN Mate Dual Mode:
- DTEN Mirror mode - Users can choose to use the DTEN Mate for Zoom Rooms for for Touch, when paired with the DTEN GO
- Zoom Rooms Controller mode - Users can use the DTEN Mate as Zoom Room Controller and pair with any Zoom Rooms device during the OOBE of the DTEN DTEN Mate
- Product Activation Optimization - Using QR code to activate a new DTEN device
- DTEN Mate Menu Update - Regulatory Certification information
- When DTEN Mate is in ZRC mode and you click presentation, then desktop, it should not be possible to switch the DTEN Mate to Screen Mirroring mode, because ZRC is currently busy.
- ZRC mode can be switched to Screen Mirroring Mode in the DTEN Mate menu during phone calls
- When the device sleeps, DTEN Orbit switches the device to ZRC mode, and after DTEN GO switches to ZRC interface, DTEN Mate automatically lights up into ZRC mode and the interface has no input box display.
- Zoom Rooms Controller app update is NOT available on the Zoom portal yet. This will be ready in near future releases. However, you can update the Zoom Rooms Controller on Orbit.
- If the user updates ZR in ZR settings first, there will be an update button in the dashboard after the update succeeds, and the update button will disappear after another update. This issue will be fixed in the next release.
- It may take up to 30 seconds for DTEN GO to display the correct DTEN Mate version after boot up. If you see a version mismatch, please wait for it to be resolved
- There may be a delay in QR code scanning. Try adjusting the brightness in the DTEN Mate settings or tilting the DTEN Mate screen so it faces the DTEN GO camera at an angle
- Multiple plugging and unplugging of USB-c may cause the failure of the DTEN Smart Connect function. Restart the device to restore. This issue is being continuously optimized.
- Smart Connect Mode is not supported in ZRC mode
Zoom Rooms version: 22.214.171.1243